Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day!

Happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day!


Are you a fan of chocolate chip cookies? I am and count them as my all time favorite cookie to bake and eat. 



In fact I have made a few different kinds here on this blog.  Double Chocolate Chip Cookies shown above were the first time I had made veered from a standard chocolate chip cookie, My thought was how can you improve on the perfect cookie? Let me tell you, that the addition of rich, melted, dark chocolate does make the cookie better!


I also experimented with The "Best" Chocolate Chip Cookie EVER recipe and it ranks right up there with the Best I have ever made, in fact the people I made these cookies for said that they were the BEST chocolate chip cookie they ever had. 




Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies was another new twist for me and to be honest, they are delicious! If I do say so myself.

Do you have any favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes? Please share them with me I love to learn new recipes.

Have a Happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! 

No comments: