Monday, October 28, 2013

National Chocolate Cake Day!


Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake


Good morning! Today is National Chocolate Cake Day! Did you know that? There is also a National Chocolate Cupcake Day, National Dark Chocolate Day and many more days devoted to chocolate, in fact I read recently that there is at least on day a month devoted to the celebration of chocolate. 

Moist Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Frosting

I LOVE chocolate cake! I have tried many cake recipes, but the two that I always come back to are the Moist Chocolate Cake from Foodness and Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake. In fact the Hershey's cake is one that my family has been making since my mother was a child and that is over 60 years. 


Moist Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Frosting

Do you have a "go to" family recipe for chocolate cake and scrumptious frosting? Or are you open to trying new recipes each time you make a cake?

Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake

I would love to see or hear about your chocolate cake recipes, please share your links or recipes with us in the comment section. 

Have a fabulous National Chocolate Cake Day!

2 comments:

greenthumb said...

Oh I do love the look of your cake, I will book mark it for next time.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I don't make cakes any more as they are too much for the two of us to eat, but your chocolate cake looks scrumptious!