Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bailey's Chocolatini




Good morning! I do not know about you but by New Years Eve I am a little tuckered out from all of the holiday celebrations so there are years that I do not actually make it until midnight.




This year I am going to try but to make it to the countdown but I will not be out partying, I will be home celebrating quietly with a small group of family and friends. I am still working on the menu but one of the cocktails is going to be this Bailey's Chocolatini, after all what is a celebration without a little chocolate.



Bailey's Chocolatini

2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
1/4 oz. of vodka
1/2 oz. Godiva Chocolate liquor

Pour sprinkles into a saucer, bub the rim of a martini glass with lemon and place glass upside down in saucer to line rim. Place a few ice cubes into a shaker, add all liquors, shake well and pour into a chilled glass. Enjoy!


I hope that you have a happy and safe celebration! Remember to drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.

Happy New Year!

Linking to:
Stone Gable The Scoop

No comments: